Listen, My Children...

Every Little Helps

Monday, May 10, 2004

Shock!


Fire up Blogger, see an entirely new page calling itself a Dashboard, and promptly spill water all over my keyboard and forget what I was going to say. Could be worse; I've spilled coffee on a laptop before. (I hear it's even worse with regular Coke.)

So, I suppose I should go write final papers instead. But let me just mention that the Indian government is making a laudable attempt at an internet reservation site for rail tickets, except that it only works very infrequently, and then only within normal Indian working hours. They do have very friendly support staff, though. So, if you're in America and planning on extensive rail travel in India, plan on having lots of free time in the middle of the night to make your reservations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home