Listen, My Children...

Every Little Helps

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Friday Five


Courtesy of a nice Japanese site:
When was the last time you...
1. ...went to the doctor?

Gosh, it's been a while; probably last summer. I'm going in 3 weeks to get typhoid shots, though. Gone are the days when I went weekly.

2. ...went to the dentist?
Last summer. I'm good about that; go yearly or more often. I've got good teeth (no cavities, no braces), though, so I need not fear.

3. ...filled your gas tank?
Two weeks ago or more. Am entirely out of gas. Must refill in eight hours when I start driving to Houston to see a play starring the Kid Brother as Prince Charming.

4. ...got enough sleep?
Probably last Wednesday. Since then, I've been getting 7.5 hours or so, but I'm such an extremely punctual person in terms of body rhythms that I need 8. I also still get hungry punctually at noon and at 5pm (you can set your watch by me), not yet having recovered from dining hall schedules.

5. ...backed up your computer?
Drat, I'm supposed to do that? Well, the last time would be last summer, when my computer died and I transferred the whole thing. Suppose I'd really ought to consider doing that again, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home