Listen, My Children...

Every Little Helps

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Public Service Announcement


If you can at all help it, DO NOT fly with Air India. Even if the flights are "operated by Air France." I've just spent an hour on the phone with Travelocity, after Air India decided to do a "status change" on my flight, tell me I was no longer booked, and tell me that the only other flights cost 60% more than what I'd paid (and I'd paid; the charge had gone through). So, since I do need to get out of India, and I couldn't un-pay for the flight in to India, I coughed up the rest. But I'll never fly Air India (or, probably, Air France) again, if I can help it.

As a result, I'm spending the night in the Paris airport. Anyone know how comfortable their chairs are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home