Listen, My Children...

Every Little Helps

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hoaxes


I used to stop by The Museum of Hoaxes regularly, but it seemed to have gone defunct a while back. I checked it again today, and it's been reworked and updated and look excellent. Congratulations!

AND: they report this as an April Fool's. I'm not sure. I mean, I don't think it's real, but it was mentioned in my brother's science magazine ("Teen Science" or "Popular Science" or some such) as a theoretical project that random people are pushing for, and he's been talking about it for weeks. I've been trying to convince him it's practically impossible, but either it's an extraordinarily long April Fool's joke or some people -- including the editors of science magazines -- really do believe it's a theoretical possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home