A day late, and the Trivial Pursuits edition:
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
When my cat, Fog, jumps up on the bed and starts kneading and purring. She's the pleasantest alarm clock imaginable. Generally around 8ish.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Rarely past 9. Usually up by 8ish then too. They say it's healthier.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Open the window for the cat, turn on NBC (PBS on Saturdays), start coffee.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
I'm stereotypical girl, in that it takes about an hour and a half. The actions aren't stereotypical, though -- coffee and news on TV and web.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
Cafe Artiste, in Houston, on W. Main in Montrose. Houstonians, go there!