Listen, My Children...

Every Little Helps

Monday, February 23, 2004

Pedophiliacs of the World, Unite!


Here's a fun article (and by "fun" I mean "frightening"): Don't be biased against me because I want to get my jollies with little girls!

Do people seriously think that we're not going to get more and more of this? The Journal of Homosexuality (unfortunately, no public links to their articles, AFAIK) has been publishing pro-pedophilia (or, rather, "adult-child sex" or "intergenerational relationships") articles for quite some time, reaching their height in summer 1990; now that they've pretty much got it made for their same-age-loving readership, will anything keep them and those like them for demanding tolerance and acceptance for another genetically-predisposed (and therefore divinely-given) proclivity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home