Listen, My Children...

Every Little Helps

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Odd Spam


Just got spam, the regular kind, about debt and all that.

While deleting it, I sneezed and accidentally highlighted it, finding quite a bit of "white text." Not the normal hoping-for-hits-lets-put-a-dictionary-in kind that you find on websites, not in the least:
What if God saw a slimy monkey that was bending a tail? the light bulb doesn't enjoy flying with the half melted doctor
Someday the expert will be special the king was wet
A kinky letter makes baby Jesus cry I wonder if the company was rough
kill me now! Someone is groping the computer!
I is not carefully pulling your bumpy duck Shorty was making babies with the beach

It's intriguing. I write spam while tripping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home