Listen, My Children...

Every Little Helps

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Illness


Sorry I've been out for so long; I'm severely incapacitated by a double-whammy of flu and bronchitis. Hardly able to keep up with meals, much less world news.

But, for what it's worth, a commenter over at Hit&Run has a good question about Dean:
if he's willing to leave a church over a bike path, how do we know he won't walk out on a major trade summit or something over the dinner menu? Or maybe he'll stop nominating judges because a Senator stole his parking spot.

Another thought: any doubts I ever had about Iran -- and I had many, largely from my admitted ignorance of the country -- are now gone. Any government that says, "we don't give a hoot how many people you could save, being technologically-advanced and in much closer flying range than the Europeans; we'd rather see our citizens die than be helped by zionist scum," is not worth a second thought. Bring it down.

That's all, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home