Listen, My Children...

Every Little Helps

Monday, September 22, 2003

On Fitness


Along with a much higher number of gorgeous girls than Harvard (and girls who spend a heck of a lot of time and money on being gorgeous), UT has a much higher number of seriously overweight girls. It's nice to go from being near the top of the pack, in New England, to being around the middle. I've never yet had to shop at Lane Bryant, unlike many of my fellow Longhorns.

In efforts to lower my rankings even further, however, I've taken Daniel's advice. He says he "loves Krav Maga" -- and he got me onto it. I'm loving it too, and heartily recommend it to all and sundry. It's intense -- someone whose main exercise has been weights and walking will have to take quite a few breathers -- but it's good stuff. Try it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home