Listen, My Children...

Every Little Helps

Monday, April 14, 2003

Quote of the Day


"I have always supported the cause in Iraq. I think it is a just cause. I think that what we're doing there is right. I think it is a fight, among other things, for the liberation of the Iraqi people. We have to now show that we went there for the right reasons: by, as soon as we reasonably can, turning over the governing of the Iraqi people to the Iraqi people, by turning over the oil fields and the revenue from those oil fields to the Iraqi people."
- Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina

The more I hear about this guy, the more I like. Starting to think I'm glad I'm not party-registered. Because, if I keep hearing things I like about him, it may well be a toss-up for me. Edwards 2004, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home